Stratis is developed on Ethereum platform and was introduced as a Blockchain as a service project. It provides an end to end easy but affordable solution to any enterprise entity who wishes to develop blockchain projects. It uses C# programming language for its nStratis platform.
Stratis is considered as the best solution to those old-fashioned developers who don’t want to completely switch to a new technology but want to stay upgrade in their own style. It offers the best combination of both bitcoin and Ethereum to those all size organizations who prefer to work with Windows and Microsoft environments.
Stratis has a number of experts who are busy to bring the best in blockchain market. Following is the list:
Stratis architecture is composed of a number of layers:
- Network layer is responsible for message exchange in-between nodes and over the ecosystem.
- Infrastructure layer is the governance layer which is responsible for storing each block and transaction in a proper manner.
- Consensus Layer is the layer of rules which validates that each block.
- Node policy layer sets some more rules for validation and prevention
- Interface layer is an API which can be used by the developer to check node’s state
- Complete platform developer to build their own blockchain solutions
- A platform purely for C# language – a big plus for traditional developers
- A canvas for all type of experiments for side blockchains
- Private blockchains
- Very fast transactions
- Smart contracts
- SegWit protocol
- Decentralized Apps development with C# and .NET Framework
- FinTech solutions
- Active development team and community
- Stratis is not ideal for everyone
- The platform is already deployed but yet not so famous
- The sidechains are only capable of smart contracts
It has a very brief whitepaper with all section explained in a simple way for each sort of users. They have explained how and what cloud computing is and how it is incorporated in Stratis. This is one of those papers which have also list a number of use cases for their platform and how-to re-use them or modify them for your own solutions.
Stratis is already being used in a number of organizations for their problem. One of the interesting use cases is TradeCorp financing organization who wanted to get into blockchain by a proof of concept. Their special requirement was in 30 seconds time make 10 MB blocks which were possible with Stratis by creating an account on cloud portal and then deploying your private blockchain with customized block time.
A three-tier architecture is the standard way of developing Microsoft applications and Stratis uses the same for their platform. Its application is composed of chain API, Cloud management, and cloud API and Secure Payment Verification; all in C# and purely in Microsoft style.
Stratis aimed to be a canvas of major inventions by involving all practitioners and old-fashioned developers to be active in the blockchain. They have chosen London to be its headquarters city which is already famous for being very lenient to strict rules and opens doors for multiple cryptocurrencies entrepreneurs.
Stratis is using a number of security checks to confirm the authenticity but there are a number of duties for users as well.
A dedicated device is far better than using traditional solutions. If you have more than one keys, and you want to keep them safe in one central place then use one device only solution. It does mean that, that one device would not be used for anything else but only for storing tokens and balance verification purposes.
How to get crypto