Project Coinario.com is a content website and crypto comparator for cryptocurrency, exchanges and wallets. The service is absolutely free. Dissemination and translation of content is possible only with the consent of the server operator (email@example.com).
NEWSLETTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Hereby you permit the company Lemony trade s.r.o. , Jaurisova 515/4, Praha - Michle, 140 00 IČ 29043026, DIČ CZ29043026, registered in the public registry of the District Court in Prague, section C, addition 162285 (further only „Správce“), in the sense of the regulation of the European parliament and the Council of the European Union number 2016/679 about the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (further only „Nařízení“) to processing your email address.
2. The email address will be processed with the purpose of classifying it into a database for sending commercial communications.
3. You hereby permit your information to be processed over the period of 3 years in with the intention of sending commercial communications, if you do not extend this time.
4. The processing is executed by the Administrator, but can also be processed by these below:
- a. The provider of the marketing software UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania,
- b. The webhosting provider, Webový servis Company s.r.o., Pražská 1386, 288 02, Nymburk, IČ: 28962290, DIČ: CZ28962290,
- c. eventually other providers of processing software, services and applications, which the Administrator is not using at the moment.
5. The agreement can be terminated any time by for example sending a letter, email, or following the link in the commercial communication. The termination will lead to the stopping of all commercial communications.
6. Please bear in mind, that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
- require information from us what personal information of yours we process
- demand the access to this data and have them updated or corrected, eventually request regulation of its use
- the portability and copies of such personal data and information
- request a deletion of such personal data and information – if it does not concern such information, which we are required or authorized to process according to the valid legal regulations
- submit a complaint at the Office for personal data protection and the right to an effective judicial protection if you believe you rights have been according to the Regulation violated consequently in the processing of your personal data and information in contradiction with the Regulation.